Space Planning, Hand Renderings or 3D Drawings
As with anything in life, when you have a plan and a process to follow, your chances for success are much greater. One of the biggest mistakes people make when starting an interior design project comes from lack of planning which in turn leads to rushed decisions and extra money being spent unnecessarily.
When it comes to your next renovation project, how useful would it be for you to see your space before start the work? Knowing your options on how best to layout your space in a way that suits your lifestyle before committing to the renovation gives you a huge advantage.
You will benefit from a 3D Rendering and Design plan package if you are:
- Looking to start an interior design project, but are not sure how to layout the space
- Redesigning a kitchen, bathroom or entire floor and exploring the possibility of moving walls
- Furnishing or Styling your space. You may require all new furnishings and perhaps custom built-ins but you need to get a better understanding of the size of items to purchase and an idea for color palettes
Our 3D Concept & Layout Design Packages can be for one room, but are often for an entire floor or home. The package includes:
- Written Description of the Full Scope of Work for the Renovation
- Design elements to consider for your home
- Two options for layout of your space
- CAD drawings, bird’s eye views and renderings – 3D virtual tours
- Inspiration photos for more great ideas and color palettes
- Presentation Meeting and one revision.
Every project is unique to each client so contact us for pricing.
Pricing for 3D Computer Renderings are based on the size of your space and your specific needs.
Clients tell us that the comprehensive design package is an invaluable tool & fabulous guide that takes the guesswork out of knowing where to start with their renovation project. It also allows them to understand the thought process behind a great design. They love that they can see their newly designed space & easily make changes to reflect various ideas and color choices.
Work with a professional designer and have the home you’ve been dreaming of!
The space planning and rendering design process takes a minimum of 2 weeks and will increase depending on the complexity and scale of the project. We will discuss timeline in depth in person at the consultation.
Every projects begin with a retainer for design fees and then clients are billed monthly until completion or upon presentation, whichever comes first.
RECENT BLOG POSTS